Halal Grass Fed PRIME Burger Patties
U.S.D.A. PRIME Beef
(4) 8oz (1/2lb) Burgers per Order (almost 2 lbs Total)
Our 100% grass-fed, all-natural made in-house burger patties hit the mark. At 8oz each, these premium lean patties are just the right size. And they’re ready to cook, for those times when you need burgers — and you need them fast.
A juicy burger. With melting cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion on a warm toasted bun. Over spicy arugula. Or all by itself on a plate, with ketchup for dipping.
Any way you serve it up, a great burger depends on the quality of the ground beef.
5 Burgers Per Order
Burgers are approximately 6oz each
- 100% Grass-Fed, 100% Grass-Finished
- 100% All Natural
- Never Contains Antibiotics
- Never Contains Added Hormones
- Humanely Raised in the USA
- Processed under Temple Grandin Animal Ethics
Our Farms and Facilities always meet and exceed USDA standards to ensure that you get nothing but the highest quality meat possible.
Try our delicious halal beef burgers with this recipe!
First, a very simple starter recipe for burgers on the grill.
CLASSIC GRASS-FED BURGER RECIPE
- Halal Butcher Store Grass Fed Beef,
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Divide meat into four even portions. Gently ball the meat and press *lightly* to flatten. Add a dimple in the middle of each patty with your thumb to prevent softball syndrome.
- Start a charcoal or wood fire or preheat a gas grill to very hot.
- Sprinkle each side of the burger generously with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Add Flavor God Seasoning of your choice.
- Place burgers on hot grill and cook 3 minutes on each side for rare. Add another minute each side for each increasing stage of doneness. (See below for internal temps.)
- For cheeseburgers, add cheese before the final flip.
- Place burgers on lightly buttered and grilled buns, preferably soft but sturdy brioche or potato buns.
- Condiment as you will and serve at once.
START WITH GOOD MEAT
It seems obvious, but this is a must. Most experts agree that ground chuck (cut from the shoulder of the animal) makes the best ground beef.
You can buy a whole chuck roast and grind it yourself with a meat grinder or food processor. If you’re buying pre-ground beef, buy the highest quality grass-fed beef available – it makes a real difference.
FAT IS YOUR FRIEND
Fat keeps burgers flavorful and moist. We prefer 80% or 85% lean ground beef for our burgers. If you choose super lean beef, be extra careful not to overcook. Leaner burgers can end up like hockey pucks; aim for a lower target temperature.
It runs counter to our programming, but not all fat is bad! Grass-fed beef has the “better for you” fats associated with lowered blood pressure and cardiovascular health, among other benefits. Read more about why grass-fed beef is healthier, or take our word for it: grass-fed beef is your hall pass to enjoying that juicy burger, sans guilt.
SEASON WITH ZEAL
Channel your inner #SaltBae. Be liberal, extravagant even, with the sea salt and the freshly ground pepper. Most importantly, salt beef after forming the burgers and within minutes of putting them on the grill. While different from the pre-seasoning we recommend for steaks, this technique is essential to creating the best texture for burgers.
A CLEAN GRILL, A HOT GRILL, A HAPPY GRILL
Grilling is as much grit as it is glamour. Scrape the grill clean with a grill brush before and after each use. Oil the grill grate to prevent future burgers from sticking.
Once you’re ready to rock, get that fire hot hot HOT – ideally, 500 degrees Fahrenheit or more. You should barely be able to hold your hand a few inches above the rack. High heat creates a beautiful crispy crust and browning on the exterior of the burger.
We love charcoal for its exceptional browning ability and ability to impart a smokey flavor. But the gas grill is also convenient, consistent, and dependable.
All of our products are Certified Halal by WASEELA and the Society of American Muslims, providing 100% hand-slaughtered fresh Zabiha-Halal meat to all of our customers. Our facility has been inspected by the USDA and is in complete compliance with all Islamic dietary laws, rendering all of our products suitable for consumption by Muslims as per Shari’a (Islamic Law).